Blogmas Day 10 || Ebay Finds ♥


I am one that drifts on to Ebay whenever I have a few minutes spare. Minutes sometimes turn into a hour or two spent browsing through pages of goodies. I thought that I would gather all them finds and put them in to a post for you all. There are so many bargain buys out there in the world, you just have to look for them. Just a note, everything I have bought from Ebay so far has been really good quality, some of these things may not look like they are on screen. There will be full reviews on some of these soon as I get around to order them.
Ebay Finds


Ebay Finds
Acrylic Storage
Another thing that you see a lot of people with these days are the acrylic storage units that store can help with the organisation of your make up and nail polishes. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, to suit everyone. In America I am aware that a shop called 'The Container Store' stocks a lot of storage things, but this is for you worldwide people.

No comments