2True Mascara's Review ♥

Here is the second part to the 2True reviews! Today I share with you the mascara's that came in the package, one is a standard waterproof mascara and the other is a glitter mascara. I haven't actually tried any of the mascara's from the range before, which makes this more of a honest review as I am not being biased towards whether or not I love the product.
I was looking forward to trying out both these mascara's because I have never used a glitter mascara before or a mascara for volume as I wear glasses, it can sometimes prove difficult.

First of all packaging, the glitter mascara is a very small bottle, with a lot of product inside. The WOW! mascara is your average sized mascara bottle in this electric blue colour which really makes it stand out.
2True Mascara's Review

This WOW! mascara is part of their pro range, which means that it is slightly more expensive and a much better quality. The mascara claims to 'give wow effect lashes without clumping or flaking' it is also a volume water proof mascara.  It doesn't clump together on the eye nor does it flake, however I don't think that their is a lot of volume their. It is for sure waterproof, as I water tested it and nothing ran until after a great deal of time. This would be great as a everyday mascara because you can wear it without it looking like too much is going on. 

2True Mascara's Review

The brush is a decent size, but the product does collect towards the end of the brush. On the other hand, the tip of the brush is easy to use on the bottom lashes as you can really get them stubborn ones. There is a weird scent to this mascara, I can't describe it - it just smells funny. 

2True Mascara's Review

Now for the second one, this is a glitter mascara.The small bottle may confuse some but there seems to be a lot of product compacted into this small area. The bottle is such a cute size, and there is a star pattern under the lid that is adorable! I didn't know what to expect for this product, as I have never had a glitter mascara before or even thought about putting glitter on my eyelashes. It seems like a great deal of glitter product comes onto the brush however you need to give it a good couple of coats before you can really see the glitter. 
2True Mascara's Review

The small wand is a big  advantage as you can get into those horrible little corners that you can never apply mascara to! Again, a very funny smell to the product..I don't mean to smell it but it is just the way I go! I think this would be great to give an evening look some sparkle and glitter! 

2True Mascara's Review

I didn't think that I would be that impresses with either of these products, but I am! Will be using these now in my everyday make-up routine.

To see my review on 2true Lipglosses & Nail Polishes click here



No comments