2True Lipgloss & Nail Polish Review ♥

I received a few products from a 2True goody bag, and thought that you guys would like to see a review on it all. 2True is a budget brand that is available to buy online and instore at superdrug, I used to buy lip products from this brand but nothing else..so when I had all this stuff given I was beyond excited!
I will be splitting up the reviewing into three sections - Lips + Nails, Eyes and then Face products, I find it easier to review in little bits, rather than bombarding you guys with lots of information and photos. On that note lets get into today's section 'Lips + Nails.

As I said above, I have used a few lip products from the 2True range and I have always loved them. The two lip glosses  that I received are definitely two shades that I never would have picked myself; so I was very excited!

These two shade are gorgeous and look great as a combo! I love layering these two on top of one another for a glitter sparkly look. 'No 16/Plum' is a really nice deep purple colour that looks for nude on the lips than plum, which makes it nicer to wear in the day and at night. 'No6/Rose Pink' which is the number on the back, however the image on Superdrug makes it look more like a pink that a clear that I can see.Regardless, it is also a lovely sparkly colour that looks great on its own and over the top of something else.

2True Lipgloss & Nail Polish Review

As you can see the colours are really pigmented, and this isn't even on my lips! And the packaging is very cute as well and it very compact. 

2True Lipgloss & Nail Polish Review

Now for nail polishes, these two are such a good match! In fact I love that everyone matches together so well. I was very interested in using these nail polishes, because I had never tried them before and know I want to try more! The first is a gorgeous big chunked glitter that looks amazing at night. And the second is from their 'Pro' range, and is a Hi shine finish - similar to the BarryM Gellys. 
2True Lipgloss & Nail Polish Review

The pink polish was very thick, I didn't realise that It would be a big struggle. But for next time I know that I need to apply very thin coats to build up the colour as it is a pale/pastel colour. 


2True Lipgloss & Nail Polish Review

The glitter, is amazing! The mix of little chunks and big chunks of glitter makes it a perfect go to glitter. I never like putting glitter on it owns, or even on all my nails as glitter is a pain to get off. The advantage of this glitter being in a little bottle, is that the little brush made it easier for the glitter to spread over my nail.

2True Lipgloss & Nail Polish Review

I am loving all the 2True stuff so far and can't wait to use the rest and review it! I reccomend all these products to you guys out there. And they are so budget friendly as well. WIN WIN,






No comments